BILL NELSON SCHOLARSHIP ENDOWMENT
(Administered by OPEAA)
Two (2) $2,500 and Two (2) $1,500 scholarships to be awarded! Grade Point Average is NOT the MAIN consideration – extracurricular activities, contributions to college and community, how you plan to contribute to your chosen profession, etc. are important as well! Previous awardees are ineligible to enter.
- Full-time employees of OPEAA (Outdoor Power Equipment Aftermarket Association) member companies.
- Employees’ children, stepchildren, adopted children and/or grandchildren.
- 2021 high school graduates, college undergraduates, or graduate student.
- Part-time employees of OPEAA member companies (excluding their children).
- Previous Bill Nelson Scholarship Endowment applicants (previous winners are ineligible to participate again).
HOW TO APPLY:
- See your member company’s OPEAA key representative for the BNSE application.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST:
- Submit a digital (preferred) or hard copy of their application.
- Provide an essay describing aspirations in 250 words or less.
- Provide two letters of reference.
- Submit a copy of ACT/SAT scores and school transcripts.
- Provide a recent photograph.
SEND APPLICATION MATERIALS VIA EMAIL OR MAIL TO:
DEADLINE FOR 2021 APPLICATIONS:
- All required information must be received at the above address no later than
May 14, 2021. Scholarship recipients will be announced no later than June 30, 2021.