BILL NELSON SCHOLARSHIP ENDOWMENT
(Administered by the Outdoor Power Equipment Aftermarket Association)
Two (2) $2,500 scholarships to be awarded! Grade Point Average is NOT the MAIN consideration – extracurricular activities, contributions to college and community, how you plan to contribute to your chosen profession, etc. are important as well! Previous applicants and awardees are encouraged to re-apply.
- Full-time employees of OPEAA (Outdoor Power Equipment Aftermarket Association) member companies.
- Employees’ children, stepchildren, adopted children and/or grandchildren.
- 2016 high school graduates and college undergraduates.
- Part-time employees of OPEAA member companies (excluding their children).
- Previous Bill Nelson Scholarship Endowment applicants.
HOW TO APPLY:
- See your company’s CEO or OPEAA contact at your company for the BNSE application.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST:
- Submit a hard copy of their application with the signature of their company’s CEO.
- Provide an essay describing aspirations in 250 words or less.
- Provide two letters of reference.
- Submit an official copy of ACT/SAT scores and school transcripts.
- Provide a recent photograph.
SEND APPLICATION MATERIALS TO:
- BNSE Trustees: 341 S Patrick Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
DEADLINE: 2017 Applications- CLOSED
- All required information must be received at the above address no later than
April 28, 2017. Scholarship recipients will be announced no later than June 15, 2017.