OPPAA continually strives to protect the interests of outdoor power equipment parts and accessories manufacturers and distributors.
Why Join OPPAA?
- Exclusive Data: Members gain access to a wide range of market studies, surveys, reports, and other key resources from organizations such as TraQline, the U.S. Drought Monitor, Constellation, and others. This data includes demographics, parts purchases, sales and profitability, service and labor analysis, e-commerce best practices, and a multitude of additional information that helps drive key business decisions.
- Industry News: Periodic newsletters & communications including legislative updates from the Small Business Legislative Council when Congress is in session and industry updates.
- Industry Alliance: OPPAA enjoys an alliance with the Outdoor Power Equipment Institute (OPEI), allowing access to, and the influencing of, applicable legislative and regulatory processes affecting our industry.
- Growth: The exchange of ideas among members focuses on all aspects of selling, marketing, and business management, helping move you and your business forward.
- Influence: Members help drive the development and implementation of standards applicable to OPE parts and accessories.
- Networking: The OPPAA annual meeting, Equip Exposition Reception, along with committee and board membership opportunities offer in-person connection with industry experts and peers through a combination of organized events and fun social activities.
- Development of Future Professionals: The Bill Nelson Scholarship Endowment annually awards an academic scholarship to an outstanding high school or college undergraduate pursuing a degree, with a preference for those in a business-related field.
- Authenticity: The OPPAA logo instantly identifies a highly professional parts and accessories manufacturer, supplier, or distributor. This logo can be used on your letterhead, business cards and catalogs – as well as your advertising, on your website, and at trade shows or regional expositions.
Industry steward options for the right membership.