OPEAA is a member-driven organization with the ultimate purpose of facilitating the growth and availability of quality replacement parts and accessories to the outdoor power equipment industry.
Why Join OPEAA?
OPEAA continually strives to protect the interests of outdoor power equipment parts and accessories manufacturers and distributors.
- Industry Stewardship. OPEAA members influence and support the development and implementation of standards applicable to OPE parts and accessories.
- Professional Development. A prime purpose of OPEAA is to provide a forum by which members can exchange ideas and learn from each other. Seminars geared toward all aspects of selling, marketing, and of general business management are held annually by OPEAA, and have proven to be highly informative and successful. These meetings are usually held in February, in a warm climate.
- Industry Alliance. OPEAA enjoys an alliance with the Outdoor Power Equipment Institute (OPEI). This partnership allows for access to, and the influencing of, applicable legislative and regulatory processes that directly affect our industry.
- Market Stats and Trends. OPEAA provides a biennial market study to all members. The survey addresses dealer demographics, parts purchases, sales breakdowns by OEM and aftermarket channels, and certain opinions concerning aftermarket parts.
- Bill Nelson Scholarship Endowment. Annually, the BNSE awards an academic scholarship to an outstanding high school graduate or college undergraduate pursuing any degree, with a preference for those in a business-related field.
- Member Services. OPEAA members are offered services in areas such as legal – assistance in standard disclaimer language to use on catalogs; model warranties; and issues of anti-trust and restraint of trade; identification programs – The OPEAA logo offers instant identification with professionalism, and is the true mark of the professional parts and accessories manufacturer, supplier or distributor.
- As a member, you will be able to use the OPEAA logo on your letterhead, business cards and catalogs – as well as in your advertising, on your website, and at trade shows or regional expositions;
- Periodic newsletters & communications including legislative updates from the Small Business Legislative Council when Congress is in session; HR Newsline; and industry updates.
- Savings on shipping – Motus offers its customers world-class management transportation services geared at improving their LTL freight process. Motus Logistics get the advantage of rate-shopping carriers for every shipment, creating documents on demand, generating reports, viewing consolidated tracking information, and much more.
Contact email@example.com for more information